Call Tara Heating Ramsgate 01843 607192 Or Read More About Gas Heating, Boilers and Radiators here:

Gas Heating related links

If you want to finding a gas engineer they must be register or licensed with the relevant body.
It is no longer compulsory to be Corgi registered, in England if you want to do gas work you must now be on the Gas Safe Register. This came in to effect 1 April 2009. 
Corgi registration is still required in some areas other areas.